It is simple, easy, cheerful and delicious peppermint fudge. A platter was brought to a cookie trade & was gone rapidly! The demand of candy cane fudge is high during Christmas and people love to eat it.
- Two (ten ounce) packages vanilla baking chips
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- One (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- One 1/2 cups crushed candy canes
- One dash red or green food coloring
Method Of making:
- Line an eight inch square baking pan with aluminum foil & grease the foil.
- Mix the vanilla chips & sweetened condensed milk in a saucepan over medium heat. Mix frequently until approximately melted, take away from heat & continue to mix until smooth. When chips are totally melted, mix in the peppermint extract, food coloring, & candy canes.
- Increase evenly in the bottom of the ready pan. freeze for two hours, then cut into squares.