Christmas quotes always play integral and significant role during Christmas season. 2016 Christmas is coming and this year people are looking very excited and thrill. Every year people try to wish others with best and unique words. So, this time we are giving you here top 20 Christmas quotes collection. All our quotes are unique and latest. Now just open this site and get your favorite one and send it to your loved ones.
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together.
- It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love!
- Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind;
Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.
- Christmas now surrounds us, Happiness is everywhere.
- Everything I want for Christmas is packaged
in the world’s most perfect wrapping YOU!
- Color my life with the chaos of trouble.
- At Christmas our house is like a Donnie and Marie Christmas Special.
- Every Christmas it’s the same. I always end up playing a shepherd.
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone…
- Christmas is that time of year
when we realize that what we
really want can’t be bought in any store.
- A lovely thing about Christmas
is that it’s compulsory, like a thunderstorm,
and we all go through it together.
- Christmas is not a time or a season but a state of mind.
To cherish peace and good will, to be plenteous in mercy,
is to have the real spirit of Christmas
- Seeing is believing,
but sometimes the most real things
in the world are the things we can’t see.
- The main reason Santa is so jolly is
because he knows where all the bad girls live.
- Then the Grinch thought of something
he hadn’t before! What if Christmas,
he thought, doesn’t come from a store.
What if Christmas…perhaps…means a little bit more!
- May this Christmas fill your hearts with warmth,
peace and joy! Have a Holy and a Blessed Christmas!
- Christmas doesn’t come from a store,
maybe Christmas perhaps means a little bit more.
- Christmas is the season for party
and fun Let us start with prayers and praise
Let the happiness and joy fills our house
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
- Only God Himself fully appreciates
the influence of a Christian mother in the
molding of character in her children.