Greetings quotes are always very wonderful and attractive and people love to get greetings quotes on any occasion. The demand of greeting quotes is high during Christmas occasion because people mostly prefer to Christmas greeting quotes during Christmas event. There are lots of websites which offers different types of Christmas greeting quotes every year. This year we are also giving to our visitors first time Christmas greetings quotes. Our quotes selection is very unique and latest and we are hoping that you will like our Christmas greetings quotes collection.
- Christmas is a time when everyone wants his past forgotten and his present remembered.
- At Christmas, all roads lead home. Merry Christmas!
- There is no you and me on Christmas day. It’s just us. Merry Christmas!
- What I really like about Christmas is that people get kinder, happier and are more open-minded than they usually are. It’s like living in a world where everyone is like you. Merry Christmas!
- Christmas is not an eternal event at all, but a piece of one’s home that one carries in one’s heart. Happy Christmas!
- Let’s dance and sing and make good cheer,
For Christmas comes but once a year.
- One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas Day.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
- As long as we keep loving, it will always be Christmas.
- At Christmas play and make good cheer, for Christmas comes but once a year.
- it is easy to get lost in the flurry of activity during the holiday season.
- It is a fine seasoning for joy to think of those we love.
- I’m sending you messages of faith and hope for a beautiful holiday season.
- May God grant you peace and favour. Happy Yuletide
- Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.
- The year end brings no greater pleasure then the opportunity to express to you season’s greetings and good wishes. May your holidays and New Year be filled with joy.
- Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival
of the revolving year – and yet, for all that
when it speaks, its voice has strong authority
- May ur neighbors respect you,
Trouble neglect u,
The angels protect u
and Heaven accept u
- Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall,
the genial flame of charity in the heart.
- For centuries men have kept an appointment with Christmas.
Christmas means fellowship, feasting,
giving and receiving, a time of good cheer, home.
- A little smile, A word of cheer,
A bit of love from someone near A little gift from one held dear,
Best wishes for the coming year, These make a Merry Christmas!
Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.
- Don’t expect too much of Christmas Day
You can’t crowd into it any arrears of
unselfishness and kindliness that may
have accrued during the past twelve months!!
- Happiness isn’t the easiest thing to find
but one place you’re guaranteed to
find it is in a friend’s smile!!!